Depression can come in many forms such as Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD),
Bipolar Disorder, Postpartum Depression (depression following pregnancy), and
Major Depression. Our staff is trained to treat them all using the most innovative
and effective methods available.
issues at our office. Call us today to set up an appointment. We accept a variety of
insurance plans including Mediflex, HSA and FSA.
Everyone feels sad or "blue" from time to time; however, these symptoms typically
go away within a few days. When depression keeps you from enjoying life and
is disrupted, this isn't normal, and you don't have to live like this.
Our office offers you personalized treatment options to help you get both feet
on the ground again. We care about you.
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a TOLL-FREE call for you or anyone that is having suicidal thoughts or feelings. Call 24/7.
• Feeling empty, listless, anxious, and/or moody
• Felling hopeless/pessimistic
• Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and helplessness
• Loss of interest in in hobbies or activities
• Sexual problems
• Decreased energy and fatigue
• Insomnia or overly sleepy
• Difficulty concentrating
• Memory impairment
• Difficulty making decisions
• Changes in diet
• Extreme changes in weight on either direction
• Restlessness / irritability
• Thoughts of suicide, death, or self-harm
You may request a daytime
or evening appointments.